Psychoanalyst, psychotherapist and writer Susie Orbach in conversation with writer, campaigner, international speaker and trainer Jacqui Dillon, Chair of the Hearing Voices Network.
This talk was recorded at Wellcome Collection at our Feeling Emotional Friday Late Spectacular on Friday 5 February 2016.
Photo Copyright Grace Gelder
- Jacqui Dillon Awarded Honorary Doctorate in Psychology08/02/2018 - 1:04 PM
- Making Sense of Dissociation Raising Awareness & Promoting Healing08/02/2018 - 12:36 PM
- Beck Road Alliance – Share Your Testimony19/06/2017 - 5:57 PM
- Soundcloud Clips from ‘Why Did I Go Mad?’19/06/2017 - 4:43 PM
- Hearing voices, dissociation, and the self: A functional-analytic perspective19/06/2017 - 4:31 PM