The training I offer is based on extensive personal and professional experience, knowledge and skills. All training is experiential enabling participants to develop a deeper understanding and greater insight by exploring experiences from both a subjective and objective perspective.
All training is bespoke so it can be tailored to meet the needs of your organisation.
Previous courses include:
- Hearing Voices Awareness
- Advanced Skills in Working with Voice Hearers
- Hearing Voices Group Facilitation & Network Development
- Beyond Survival – Working with Survivors of Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Abuse, Trauma and Dissociation: Understanding and Working Towards Recovery
- Advanced Complex Trauma and Working with Sex Workers
- Ritual Abuse: Thinking About the Unthinkable
- Working with Self Harm
- Service User Involvement & User Led Initiatives
- Helping the Helpers: How Best to Support Your Loved One – For Carers, Allies & Familes
- Vicarious Traumatisation: Roles, Power and Safety in the Healing Process
- Therapeutic Use of Self: Path of the Wounded Healer
Please contact me if you would like to discuss your organisation’s training needs.
See my testimonials page to view, or share, feedback on my training courses