https://www.jacquidillon.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/JD-2017.jpg 1000 1000 Jacqui https://www.jacquidillon.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/jacqui-logo.png Jacqui2018-02-08 13:04:222018-02-08 13:04:22Jacqui Dillon Awarded Honorary Doctorate in Psychology
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Drop the Disorder – And then what?!29/10/2021 - 6:48 PM
- Intervoice Congress 202131/08/2021 - 7:18 PM
- BBC Breakfast: Jacqui and Rai talking about Hearing Voices on TV18/07/2021 - 8:07 PM
- Jasper Gibson & Jacqui Dillon in conversation at AD4E Festival05/05/2021 - 3:37 PM
- Jasper Gibson and Jacqui Dillon, In Conversation – Fiction about Psychosis: Impact, ethics, effects05/05/2021 - 2:45 PM
Activism Alternatives America Attachment Australia Campaigning Child Abuse Children Collaboration Conferences Coping Strategies Critical Perspectives Critical Psychiatry Diagnosis Dissociation Empowerment Healing Hearing Voices Hearing Voices Groups Hearing Voices Movement Hearing Voices Network Inspiration Intergenerational Trauma Intervoice Jacqui On Tour Madness Media Medication Mental Health Multiplicity Peer Support Personal Experience Psychology Psychosis Recovery Reflections Research Resources Schizophrenia Self Care for Professionals Social Change Support Training Trauma Vicarious Traumatization
Well done Jacqui for all you have endured and accomplished. You are truly an amazing person and I hold you in high esteem.